Our environmental auditing and Environmental Management System (EMS) specialists are on hand to assist you with compliance and operational improvement.
We provide strategic advice, evaluation, implementation and auditing services relating to AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 environmental management systems.
Our team includes specialist staff with certification, experienced at performing value adding services including determining statutory compliance, verifying internal reporting methodologies and outcomes, identifying environmental risks and liabilities, testing systems, and identifying innovative ways to improve environmental performance and reduce costs.
Our team is experienced in conducting audits in relation to:
- Environmental Management Plans (EMPs)
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs)
- Continual improvement.
For enquiries, please contact our Approvals and Planning specialists at the details below.
- NSW & ACT - contact Sydney Office Manager, Principal Planner & Approvals and Planning Lead, David Bonjer.
- NT - contact Brisbane Office Manager & Principal Consultant, Mark Longbottom
- Qld - contact Principal Environmental Scientist, Miles Yeates
- SA - contact Adelaide Office Manager & Senior Environmental Consultant, Jasmine Richards
- Vic - contact Melbourne Office Manager & Senior Environmental Consultant, Benjamin Casillas-Smith
- WA - contact Principal Environmental Consultant, Jeremy Mitchell