Our Recruitment Process
Below is some information to help you better understand our recruitment processes:
- All applications are treated confidentially and will not be used for any other purpose, unless we seek your express permission
- When putting together your application for any role, aim to keep your resume to a maximum of 3 pages and make sure you include any achievements that you are especially proud of to showcase what you are capable of
- If you would like to include a cover letter, make sure it is no longer than one page
- Your application should address the criteria for the role as detailed in the advertisement
- Once you have sent your application, a member of our HR team will review your application against the criteria for the role
- You will receive an acknowledgement that we have received your application
- If you have any questions, please call the contact person nominated on the advertisement.
The Phone Interview:
- If your skills and experience match the criteria for the role, one of our HR team will be in touch to ask you a few more questions.
The Face to Face Interview:
- This is where you will formally meet with a representative from both Human Resources and the hiring Manager from the office where the role is based and talk through your skills and experience
- You will be required to complete our Application and Consent form just before you head in for the interview
- The interview is an excellent opportunity for you to ask any questions to help you decide if Eco Logical Australia is the right place for you.
- If your application is shortlisted for the role, we will get in touch with the referees you provided
- Don’t forget to let your references know that we may be contacting them
- We will not contact your referees unless you have given permission for us to do so.
- We may ask you to attend a medical to ensure that you are physically fit and able to succeed in the role.
- If you are successful in your application we will call you to offer you the role and detail the remuneration and terms and conditions of employment
- Upon your verbal acceptance, we will send you a formal contract of employment and other employment related information.
- If your application is unsuccessful on this occasion, we will write to you to advise you as soon as possible
- We hope that you will reapply any time you see a role for which you feel you are suitable.
Handling, use and storage of personal information:
- All applications are used for their intended purpose only unless we contact you and ask your permission to consider you for alternate roles
- All applications are destroyed via confidential means at the conclusion of the recruitment process.
If at any point throughout the process you have any questions, please feel free to contact our friendly recruitment team at email@example.com and we will endeavour to reply to your email within 48 hours.