Natural Resource Management and Climate Change
WE HAVE EXPERTISE IN THE MANAGEMENT AND ASSESSMENT OF LAND, SOIL, WATER AND BIODIVERSITY AND THE DELIVERY OF LANDSCAPE-SCALE DATA AND SOLUTIONS. WE ARE FOCUSSED ON IMPROVING THE CONSIDERATION OF CLIMATE CHANGE IMPLICATIONS FOR OUR NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE ROLE NATURAL ASSETS CAN HAVE IN ADAPTATION AND RESILIENCE.
We’ve been providing natural resource management services to a range of clients for years, working with business, government, land owners and the community to better understand and manage natural resources.
Our Natural Resource Management (NRM) consultants' broad range of expertise allows us to deliver landscape-scale environment assessment, advice, management and planning to our clients.
Our NRM and Climate Change services include:
- Biodiversity Strategies
- Integrated Catchment Management (ICM)
- Landscape scale climate vulnerability assessments
- Landscape-scale assessment
- Plans of management
- Community consultation
- Restoration ecology
- Riparian and water management
- Vegetation condition mapping
- Water management
- Environmental flows
- Green and blue infrastructure solutions to climate change hazards
- Ecological restoration with multiple co-benefits.