Here at Eco Logical Australia, we deliver environmental assessments for small to large-scale infrastructure projects.
We do this by leveraging our expertise in ecological assessment, strategic environmental planning, offsets strategies and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to meet the demands of the most challenging and complicated projects.
Our key focus is on delivering solutions at multiple points in the project life cycle, from increasing effectiveness during maintenance through to landscape-scale strategic assessments required for some Commonwealth approvals. Key to this is our ability to rapidly assess project needs, identify environmental planning approval requirements, provide sound environmental advice and deliver on time.
Our clients include:
- ACTEW Corporation
- Air Services Australia
- Australian Rail and Track Corporation (ARTC)
- Endeavour Energy
- Fremantle Port Authority
- Hunter Water Corporation
- Main Roads Western Australia
- Pacific Complete (on Pacific Highway upgrade works)
- Ports Corporation of Queensland
- NSW Roads and Maritime Services
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Sydney Water
- Sydney Trains
- Transport for NSW
- Water NSW
- Wind Prospect CMP.