Environment, Safety & Quality (ESQ)
Eco Logical Australia (ELA) operates a management system that integrates the functions of environment with workplace health and safety and quality management.
Eco Logical Australia's Environment, Safety & Quality Management System is integrated within ‘My ELA’, our intranet-based depository of business rules, policies and procedures that have been developed to support our business and promote consistency across our operations.
Eco Logical Australia management provides leadership and practical environment, safety and quality guidance to projects throughout the planning, delivery experience, expertise, and the implementation of broader company systems. This enables a best practice, integrated management approach to be applied to the contract management function performed across all aspects of our work.
Eco Logical Australia requires all projects to develop, document and implement effective Environment, Safety & Quality (ESQ) planning and delivery processes in accordance with the Company’s integrated management system requirements.
This approach also allows our teams to focus on risk in a more holistic way.
This has also proven to provide the following benefits:
- Focuses the organisation on business goals for ESQ performance
- Improves environmental and workplace safety performance
- Improves internal and external communication
- Reduces risks and reveals opportunities
- Coordinates objectives
- Avoids duplication, harmonises and optimises practices
- Facilitates staff training and development.
Our Business Management System (BMS) is certified as meeting the requirements of the following standards for environmental consulting services and land management:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Our Environmental, Workplace Safety, Quality, and Rehabilitation Policies represent the commitment of Eco Logical Australia to meeting ESQ and Return to Work objectives for all personnel:
- Environmental Policy
- Work Health Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
- Fit for Work Policy
- Return to Work Policy