We are one of Australia’s largest and most dynamic bushfire and environmental consultancies.
Our bushfire services include strategic bushfire planning, bushfire assessment and bushfire mapping. We work Australia-wide with developers, home builders, building contractors, government agencies (Commonwealth, State and Local), larger corporations (e.g. mining and utilities) and other consultancies (e.g. town planners and project managers).
Eco Logical Australia is endorsed by the Fire Protection Association (FPA) of Australia as a provider of choice for Bushfire Planning and Design (BPAD) services.
Our services are delivered with quality oversight or full involvement of our most senior bushfire consultants to ensure cost effective, timely, innovative and best practice outcomes. Our key bushfire services include:
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Assessments
- Bushfire hazard reduction and mapping
- Bushfire Management Plans (BMPs)
- Bushfire Risk Assessment
- Mapping of Bushfire Prone Land
- Evacuation plans
- Expert site assessment and solutions
- Training and education.
For enquiries, please contact our specialists below:
- Principal & Bushfire Team Leader, Nathan Kearnes ( NSW, QLD, VIC)
- Office Manager - Perth & Bushfire Lead WA, Daniel Panickar (WA, SA,NT)