Approvals & Planning advice
We have a team of specialist planning consultants to help you to efficiently and expertly navigate assessments and approvals.
We work closely with our clients to truly understand their needs and find the best possible solution using our relationships with key government agencies and our comprehensive understanding of statutory and policy frameworks at the site, local, regional and national level.
Our approvals and planning team has a wealth of experience across the renewables, resources, utilities, transport, government and urban development sectors. We can undertake due diligence and preliminary environmental assessments to assist us in advising on relevant Commonwealth, State and Local approvals and permits. We do this through a comprehensive understanding, based on years of
diverse project experience, of what referral and assessment processes are triggered or what clearances will be needed as a result of the environmental values or sensitive receptors present compared to the potential extent and significance of impacts. The services we provide to our clients includes:
- Strategic land use planning advice
- Due diligence for site acquisition and route selection
- Constraints analysis
- Preliminary Environmental Assessment
- Strategic approvals advice
- Provision of environmental approvals strategies
- Referral under relevant State and Territory environmental protection acts
- Environmental impact assessment
- Referral under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act) [CLICK HERE]
- Development Approval application support
- Significant Environmental Benefit (SEB)
- Reviews of Environmental Factors (REFs)
- Native Vegetation Clearing Permit applications
- Cumulative Impact Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Offset strategies
- Biodiversity strategies
- Community consultation.