Approvals & Planning
We have a team of specialist planning consultants to help you to efficiently and expertly navigate assessments and approvals.
We work closely with our clients to truly understand their needs and find the best possible solution using our relationships with key government agencies and our comprehensive understanding of statutory and policy frameworks at the site, local, regional and national level.
Our approvals and planning team has a wealth of experience across the resources, infrastructure, government and urban development sectors. We specialise in:
- Environmental impact assessment
- Development assessments
- State and Territory approvals, including under NSW, NT, Qld, Vic and WA legislation
- Commonwealth approvals under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act) [CLICK HERE]
- Reviews of Environmental Factors (REFs)
- Offset strategies
- Cumulative impact assessment
- Constraints analysis
- Strategic land use planning
- Biodiversity strategies
- Environmental auditing [CLICK HERE]
- Community consultation.
For enquiries, please contact our Approvals and Planning specialists at the details below.
- NSW & ACT - contact our Approvals and Planning Lead, David Bonjer.
- NT, SA & WA - contact Regional Manager, Dr. Ailsa Kerswell.
- QLD - contact our Brisbane Office Manager, Miles Yeates.
- Vic - contact our Melbourne Office Manager, Benjamin Casillas-Smith.