Environmental Offsets & BioBanking
Our expert team helps clients find, deliver and manage environmental offsets to achieve beneficial and sustainable environmental outcomes.
We have a thorough understanding of the application of biodiversity offsets in each jurisdiction and are a leading provider of BioBanking in NSW. Our environmental consultants also provide policy and strategic advice to Governments and corporations in relation to carbon management. Our key services include:
- Offset strategies
- BioBanking (NSW)
- EPBC Act offsets
- Ecological equivalences
- Offset policy development
- Management of offset sites
- Bio-sequestration solutions.
For enquiries, please contact our Environmental Offsets and BioBanking specialists at the details below.
- NSW & ACT - contact Environmental Offsets and BioBanking Lead, Robert Humphries.
- SA & WA - contact Regional Manager, Warren McGrath.
- QLD - contact our Brisbane Office Manager, Miles Yeates.
- NT - contact our NT Ecology Lead & Senior Ecologist, Dr Sarah Smith.