We have significant knowledge and experience integrating approval and post-approval requirements into practical realities.
Our restoration ecologists and specialised bush regenerators love to get their hands dirty and are actively involved in the implementation of our plans for our clients. This hands-on approach improves the advice we give because we know what works.
Our team is aware of the legislative requirements associated with developments, as well as the on-ground requirements to manage a site and all potential management actions.
Our specialist services include:
- Arborist/tree surveys [CLICK HERE]
- Bush regeneration [CLICK HERE]
- Vegetation Management Plans (VMPs)
- Weed Management Plans (WMPs)
- Conservation Management Plans (CMPs)
- Environmental Management Plans (EMPs)
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs)
- Landscape management plans
- Erosion and sedimentation control plans.
For enquiries, please contact our Restoration Ecology specialists at the details below.
- NSW & ACT - contact Restoration Ecology Lead, Andrew Whitford.
- NSW (arborist/tree survey enquiries) - contact Consulting Arborist, Phil Witten.
- SA & WA - contact Regional Manager, Warren McGrath.
- QLD - contact our Brisbane Office Manager, Miles Yeates.
- NT - contact our NT Ecology Lead & Senior Ecologist, Dr Sarah Smith.