We have significant knowledge and experience integrating approval and post-approval requirements into practical realities.
Our restoration ecologists and specialised bush regenerators love to get their hands dirty and are actively involved in the implementation of our plans for our clients. This hands-on approach improves the advice we give because we know what works.
Our team is aware of the legislative requirements associated with developments, as well as the on-ground requirements to manage a site and all potential management actions.
Our specialist services include:
- Bush regeneration [CLICK HERE]
- Vegetation Management Plans (VMPs)
- Weed Management Plans (WMPs)
- Conservation Management Plans (CMPs)
- Environmental Management Plans (EMPs)
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs)
- Landscape management plans
- Erosion and sedimentation control plans.
For enquiries, please contact our Restoration Ecology specialists on the details below.
- NSW & NT - contact Western Sydney Office Manager & Restoration and Land Management Lead, Andrew Whitford
- Qld - contact Senior Ecologist, Jessie McCudden
- SA - contact Adelaide Office Manager and Senior Environmental Consultant, Jasmine Richards
- WA - contact WA Ecology Lead and Senior Ecologist, Dr Jeff Cargill