Commonwealth EPBC Act approvals
We offer our clients an integrated package of technical services and approvals advice, supported by specialist staff across Australia.
We provide our clients with a clear identification of project risks, environmental issues and options to minimise and manage impacts to achieve best possible environmental and project outcomes.
We achieve positive outcomes and ensure efficient management of the EPBC Act referral and assessment process, including alignment of State and Commonwealth approvals. Our approach is built upon:
- Clear identification of project risks
- Unparalleled level of expertise and knowledge of Commonwealth environmental laws and policies
- Excellent links with key government agencies
- A broad range of experience across all sectors
- Linkage of State and Commonwealth planning requirements to achieve efficient delivery of projects.
For enquiries, please contact our Approvals and Planning specialists at the details below.
- NSW & ACT - contact Sydney Office Manager, Principal Planner & Approvals and Planning Lead, David Bonjer
- NT & Qld - contact Regional Manager QLD/NT/WA Manager & Principle Hydrologist, Garry Straughton
- SA - contact Adelaide Office Manager & Senior Environmental Consultant, Jasmine Richards.
- Vic - contact Melbourne Office Manager & Senior Environmental Consultant, Benjamin Casillas-Smith
- WA - contact Principal Environmental Consultant, Lisa Adams