We're well equipped to overcome challenges for clients in the Commonwealth government sector and create lasting and positive solutions.
Through our intimate knowledge of Commonwealth approvals processes and policy, and our understanding and experience with the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act) and related policy documents, our nationwide team of specialists can help identify risks and requirements and provide a clear project delivery pathway for our clients.
We have undertaken a number of project-specific assessments, Strategic Assessments and Cumulative Impact Assessments under the EPBC Act for major projects nationwide, including:
- Abbot Point Cumulative Impact Assessment
- Molonglo Valley Strategic Assessment
- Western Sydney Growth Centres Strategic Assessment
- BHP Billiton Iron Ore Pilbara Expansion Cumulative Impact Assessment
- Perth and Peel Region Strategic Assessment.
Our clients include:
- Commonwealth Department of the Environment and Energy
- Commonwealth Department of Defence
- Defence Housing Australia
- Australian Federal Police
- Murray Darling Basin Commission
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
- National Water Commission
- Land and Water Australia
- Geoscience Australia
- Airservices Australia
- Cotton Research and Development Corporation
- Collaborative Research Centres.