State & NRM Agencies
We provide innovative landscape management solutions to a range of agencies and Natural Resource Management (NRM) groups across Australia.
These solutions are developed through derivation and application of project-specific spatial data, such as species models, vegetation connectivity and condition, and vegetation community distribution. Our products are scientifically robust and guided by peer-reviewed methodologies and tools. Our outputs are practical and tailored to the context of project deliverables and client requirements.
Key regional-scale outputs for our clients include:
- Cconservation significance maps
- Integrated management plans
- Environmental zonings
- Biodiversity strategies
- Cumulative impact statements.
Our clients include:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander groups
- Local Land Services and Catchment Management Authorities (CMAs)
- Murray-Darling Basin Authority (MDBA)
- Natural Resource Advisory Council
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Natural Resource Commission, NSW
- Swan River Trust, WA
- Western Sydney Parklands Authority.